Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 inches!

10 inches might not seem like a lot, but that is exactly how many inches SHORT I am on my latest baby surprise! It takes around 400 yards to make a BSJ and I always have some yarn left over, so I just knew that 372 yards would be plenty. Well, guess what?

I even cut off the several inches of yarn that I had hanging from joining the second ball and spit spliced them onto the end - still too short. [loud scream] NOTHING in my stash to go with this gorgeous hand dyed Bee Bop.

I went to the KAL at my LYS tonight and found a good solid color to use to do the cast off. I started to do the cast off and planned to do a crochet edge around cuffs and collar to pull it together, but now I am thinking of an i-cord bind off and trim. I am posting no picture today - keep your fingers crossed for a completed picture tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment